Sod Renovation In Jacksonville, FL & Surrounding Areas
You Can Count on Our North Florida Sod Specialists for Professional Sod Services
Types of Florida Grass:
There is a wide variety of different types of grass that grows well in Florida. We will help you determine which type would be the best fit for your sod renovation based on shade coverage, usage, etc. Some of the types we commonly use include:
- Floratam (Saint Augustine): Most commonly used variety of grass that’s best suited for sunny Florida lawns.
- Palmetto (Saint Augustine): A variety well suited to partial sun and partial shade.
- Icon/ Emerald/ Empire (Zoysia): Icon is the variety we typically use for Zoysia grass, but also offer Emerald and Empire.
- Bermuda: With several varieties to choose from, Bermuda grass is most often used on athletic fields, but is becoming more common for residential and commercial lawns due to its tolerance to wear.
Tired of patchy, dull, or dead grass? When you need professional sod renovation in Jacksonville, FL (and the surrounding areas) that you can count on, look no further than the sod specialists at North Florida Lawn & Pest!
We offer a variety of Florida sod types to help give you the bright green, lawn you want.
Plus, after your sod renovation is complete and your new grass has properly rooted, we can help keep it growing and protected with top-quality lawn services!
The Sod Renovation Process:
- A representative from our company will visit the property and get accurate measurements.
- You will select the grass best suited for you and your property – we offer many options.
- The old grass/vegetation is removed and the surface is prepped for new sod installation.
- The irrigation system is checked, if needed. (We also offer irrigation system maintenance!)
- Your new, beautiful sod is installed.
- We will then provide you with mowing/ watering recommendations for your grass type/ lawn conditions/ time of the year so that your sod can properly root and prosper.
- Lastly we will re-inspect in a couple of weeks to ensure the sod is taking the best it can.